Be different, be better – econ™
econ™ is changing the way startups, small businesses, medium-sized companies, and huge corporations present themselves to the audience by implementing creative and innovative solutions.
Our primary goal is to stand out from the crowd with our creative way of thinking.
We strive to build a healthy relationship with all our clients and our employees so that we can have a great working environment.
We are seeking to add a rockstar Social Media Manager who will play a vital role in developing and enhancing the social media presence of our company and our clients. This is a client-facing position in which the Social Media Manager will be responsible for developing a social media strategy, organic & paid content, and managing our client’s social media platforms by way of community management.
A successful Social Media Specialist will have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines, prioritize and handle multiple projects at a time, and generate monthly social media reports to effectively communicate marketing strategies to clients. You will be responsible for:
- Create monthly organic content for our clients
- Scheduling and managing daily social media content
- Creating social media advertising campaigns for clients
- Community management for our clients
- Creating content with a purpose that may directly engage customers while following brand guidelines
- Creating clear calls-to-action that convert engagements into customers.
- Developing and growing fan engagement strategies
- Providing community management on client accounts
- Understand, craft and communicate social media metrics and reporting
- Maintaining and tracking planned content publishing efforts
- Attending weekly staff meetings and other online meetings or calls as assigned
- Ideating new campaigns and social opportunities with a team; always looking for the next social opportunity for our clients.
- Other Duties as Assigned
Required Skills & Experience
- Must have prior agency experience (must be able to maintain numerous accounts)
- Adobe Photoshop experience is strongly preferred
- Having a vision for a great eye-catching design
- Must know how to run Facebook Ad Campaigns via Facebook Ad Manager
- Community management experience is a plus
- Social media scheduling
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to Work Independently and Creatively
- Stay Up-To-Date with Trends in the Social Media Industry
- Knowledge of How Various Social Media Channels Work, How to Optimize Content, How to Monitor and Report Social Campaign Results, and How to Grow Brand Awareness.
- Ability to Track KPIs & Benchmarks to Communicate Analytics to Clients
What can you expect from us?
- Remote work
- Flexible work hours
- Performance-based salary increment
- Earn commission per new project
- Healthy work environment
- Vacation & time off
Seems fun? Wanna join our team?
Send us your CV and your portfolio at email@example.com so we can make sure you are the best, and we know you are.